Wheat Market Outlook and Hedging Strategies
- Information about MGEX and the Hard Red Spring Wheat contract
- An introduction to innovative MGEX financially settled index futures and options
- Economic conditions and forecast for spring wheat and durum
- Historical basis and convergence discussion
- Introduction to hedging strategies, from entry level to complex
- Current weather and outlook forecasts for Canada and the U.S.
Joe Victor, Marketing Specialist, MGEX
Brian Hoops, President and Senior Market Analyst, Midwest Market Solutions, Inc.
Darin Newsom, Senior Analyst, DTN Progressive Farmer
For more information and registration email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Time: 2pm to 4pm
Venue: Lombard Room, Fairmont, Winnipeg
There is no charge to attend this seminar.
MGEX, a Designated Contract Market (DCM) and Derivatives Clearing Organization (DCO), was established in 1881 and is the only market for Hard Red Spring Wheat (HRSW), National Corn Index (NCI), National Soybean Index (NSI), Hard Red Winter Wheat Index (HRWI), Hard Red Spring Wheat Index (HRSI) and Soft Red Winter Wheat Index (SRWI) futures and options. To learn more about MGEX visit www.mgex.com.
Follow Mark Shore on Twitter and Facebook
For more events click here