1) VSTOXX Futures: Opportunity for volatility traders with European volatility futures
2) Skewing Your Diversification Ep. 2 with Guest David Stendahl
3) Skewing Your Diversification Ep.1 The Introduction
4) Most read articles of November 2013
5) Five Components of Hedge Due Diligence
6) Skewing Your Diversification Ep. 3 with Guest Leigh Faber
7) Five Components of Hedge Fund Due Diligence Part 2
8) Trading VIX Futures with the Aroon Oscillator
9) Overlaying strategies in managed futures
10) Emerging Manager Forum Miami 2013
Since the year has ended we added a few extra bonus popular views in Dec 2013
11) DePaul University offers managed futures course
12) Michael Covel interviews Mark Shore on Trend Following Podcast About Managed Futures Education
13) Decoding the Myths of Managed Futures
14) Do You Know Beans about (Soy) Beans?
For more information email email@example.com
Follow Mark Shore on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
Copyright ©2014 Mark Shore. Contact Mark Shore for permission for republication at firstname.lastname@example.org Mark Shore has more than 25 years of experience in the futures markets and managed futures, publishes research, consults on alternative investments and conducts educational workshops. www.shorecapmgmt.com
Mark Shore is also an Adjunct Professor at DePaul University’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, where he teaches the only known accredited managed futures course in the country. He is also a Board Member of the Arditti Center for Risk Management at DePaul University.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. There is risk of loss when investing in futures and options. Futures and options can be a volatile and risky investment; only use appropriate risk capital; this investment is not for everyone. The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and are only for educational purposes. Please talk to your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.