1) DePaul University Offers Managed Futures Course Spring 2014
2) Skewing Your Diversification Ep 6b Discretionary vs Systematic Traders
3) Skewing Your Diversification Ep. 4 with Guest Don Steinbrugge discussing hedge funds & pension funds
4) Skewing Your Diversification Ep. 8 with Guest April Rudin discussing tips to market hedge funds
5) Skewing Your Diversification Ep.1 introduction of the show and "Decoding the Myths of Managed Futures"
6) Skewing Your Diversification Ep. 5 with Guest Brian Haskin discussing liquid alternatives
7) Michael Covel Interviews Mark Shore on Trend Following Podcast About Managed Futures Education
8) Skewing Your Diversification Ep.3 with Guest Leigh Faber discussing family offices
9) VSTOXX Articles
10) Skewing Your Diversification Ep. 7 with Guest Megan Morgan discuss VSTOXX futures
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Mark Shore on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
Copyright ©2014 Mark Shore. Contact Mark Shore for permission for republication at email@example.com Mark Shore has more than 25 years of experience in the futures markets and managed futures, publishes research, consults on alternative investments and conducts educational workshops. www.shorecapmgmt.com
Mark Shore is also an Adjunct Professor at DePaul University’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, where he teaches the only known accredited managed futures course in the country. He is also a Board Member of the Arditti Center for Risk Management at DePaul University.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. There is risk of loss when investing in futures and options. Futures and options can be a volatile and risky investment; only use appropriate risk capital; this investment is not for everyone. The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and are only for educational purposes. Please talk to your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.