1) Skewing Your Diversification Ep 9 w/ host Mark Shore discusses VSTOXX futures / VIX futures spread research
2) Noisy Short term correlations in global volatility index futures: why trading one regional index futures market may not be enough
3) P2P Lending for Institutional Investors and Wealth Managers: An Overview
4) DePaul University Offers Managed Futures Course Spring 2014
5) Skewing Your Diversification Ep 2 w/ guest David Stendahl discussing Managed futures, developing trading models, drawdowns, trend indicators and much, much more
6) Skewing Your Diversification Ep 4 w/ guest Don Steinbrugge discussing hedge funds and pension funds
7) Skewing Your Diversification Ep 8 w/ guest April Rudin discusses tips to market hedge funds, branding, JOBS Act, Hedge Fund Association and much more
8) Skewing Your Diversification Ep 6b w/ host Mark Shore discusses systematic vs. discretionary managed futures & hedge funds
9) Skewing Your Diversification Ep 10 w/ host Mark Shore discusses asset allocation of hedge funds & managed futures in a traditional portfolio
10) VSTOXX articles
For more information email email@example.com
Follow Mark Shore on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
Copyright ©2014 Mark Shore. Contact Mark Shore for permission for republication at firstname.lastname@example.org Mark Shore has more than 25 years of experience in the futures markets and managed futures, publishes research, consults on alternative investments and conducts educational workshops. www.shorecapmgmt.com
Mark Shore is also an Adjunct Professor at DePaul University’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, where he teaches the only known accredited managed futures course in the country. He is also a Board Member of the Arditti Center for Risk Management at DePaul University.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. There is risk of loss when investing in futures and options. Futures and options can be a volatile and risky investment; only use appropriate risk capital; this investment is not for everyone. The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and are only for educational purposes. Please talk to your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.