Click here to listen to the episode
In this episode, the guests cover the following topics:
- What are the Commodity Futures Markets?
- How do you buy and sell futures?
- Is there a correlation between the Commodity Futures Markets and MicroCaps?
- What is the intrinsic relationship between the Commodity Futures Markets and MicroCaps?
- How can understanding the Commodity Futures Markets help you when analyzing MicroCap stocks?
- How the Commodity Futures Markets work
- Examples, experiences trading on the Commodity Futures Markets
- History of the Chicago Board of Trade
- Where to find more information about Commodity Futures Markets
- For more information about Mark Shore and Shore Capital Research, go to: www.ShoreCapMgmt.com
- Follow Mark on Twitter @Shorecap
Mark Shore has more than 25 years of experience in the futures markets and managed futures, publishes research, consults on alternative investments & conducts educational workshops.
www.shorecapmgmt.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Shore is also an Adjunct Professor at DePaul University’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, where he teaches the only known accredited managed futures course in the country. He is also a Board Member of the Arditti Center for Risk Management at DePaul University.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. There is risk of loss when investing in futures and options. Futures and options can be a volatile and risky investment; only use appropriate risk capital; this investment is not for everyone. The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and are only for educational purposes. Please talk to your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.